Tenille Dashwood (born 1 March 1989) is an Australian professional wrestler currently signed to WWE under the ring name Emma, performing on the SmackDown brand, where she is the current WWE Global Champion in her first reign. She is a former WWE Women's Champion and a former WWE Women's Tag Team Champion alongside Amber Gallows. She is also the eighth woman to complete the Grand Slam Championship in the WWE.
Dashwood previously wrestled on the independent circuit under the ring name Tenille Tayla.
Professional wrestling career
Training and debut (2003–2007)
Shimmer Women Athletes (2009–2011)
Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling (2009–2011)
Melbourne City Wrestling (2011)
Developmental territories (2011–2014)
Various storylines (2014–2015)
Alliance with Dana Brooke (2015–2016)
Injury and Bullet Club (2016–2017)
Miss Money in the Bank (2017–present)
Championships and Accomplishments
- Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling
- ECCW Women's Supergirls Championship (2 times)
- Pro Wrestling Alliance Queensland
- Queen of the Warriors (2009)
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Ranked her No. 9 of the best 50 female singles wrestlers in the PWI Female 50 in 2017.